Friday, January 30, 2009

15th January, 2009.

Armed with as much directional information as possible I set off in good spirits on my mission. I hadn't reckoned on that speciality of interference, the weather!!! Low grey cloud meant we were all still using headlights at 0940hours with the same conditions returning at 1440hours. I'm also convinced that the local authority have employed a Spanish road planner in Fife as the system is confusing at best!!

Try as I might I could not pin down what I had especially wanted to see....Surf Scoters, of which there are three around along the shores of the northern Forth at the moment. Neither could I connect with the King Eider which had been reported!! Some great views of Velvet Scter and Long-tailed Duck but the day was a bad one except for the diesel prices at Morrisons!!

No comments: