Friday, June 12, 2009

11th June, 2009.

This is the second time I've attempted to post under this date as the first submission appeared to be rejected due to some security certification problem. Not Blogger's problem I imagine. Anybody out there wit advice??

Anyway, sorry for the absence of postings , but I've been out of things with a virus infection, ear problems etc in addition to the Tyre saga ( not yet resolved incidentally!! ).Finally, after a fortnight, I went up to RSPB Gruinart to discuss some survey arrangements and then to restock on stores, after working through the "laid in" provisions!! Whilst birding was slow and uneventful it was great, just like starting again!!

I finally got back home and then had a call to say a Little Egret had turned up at Gruinart Floods. Nice to be back inti things!

No comments: