Monday, March 23, 2009

23rd March,2009.

As I write this on the morning of the 23rd, Spring, in all its glory, has gone somewhat into reverse!! Heavy rain overnight, low temperatures now and a cutting wind, and snow forecast for later. Occasional sunny periods are prompting song and the local Chiffchaffs are stoically continuing.
A hectic period since Friday with Technical Rehearsals, Dress Rehearsals, Rehearsals and actual performances at the Festival of Dance at Eden Court in Inverness. Not for me,you understand, but for Number 3 daughter, Katherine, who did very well. Actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the next occasion.
I'll be on my way back to Islay tomorrow in what I hope will be reasonable conditions! At least an advantage arising from this time of year is that inclement weather tends not to last.....

No comments: